This one is Jesus talking to one of his children who is hurting.
I'm with you now.
My arms are around you.
I'm holding you tight.
I wont let go.
You can trust me with anything.
I will take your burdens and sorrows.
I love you dear child, remember that.
I will never leave you.
Just have faith in me.
Written January 2003. so that's one of me pieces, in the future I might share more, but for now I'll leave you with a quote that I realy like from Max Lucado in A Gentle Thunder.
Ever feel like you have nothing?
Just look at the gifts God has given you.
He has sent his angels to care for you,
his Holy Spirit to dwell in you, his church to encourage you,
and his word to guide you.
Anytime you speak, he listens;
make a request and he responds.
He will never let you be tempted too much or stumble too far.
Let a tear appear on your cheek,
and he is there to wipe it.
Let a love sonnet appear on your lips,
and he is there to hear it.
As much as you want to see him,
he wants to see you more.
You have been chosen be Christ...
He has claimed you as his beloved.
No comments:
Post a Comment