Sunday, March 4, 2007

Have you ever wondered?

Have you ever thought about what motivates you to do things?
What that desire is inside you that drives you to do the things that you do. In church tonight Pastor Steve talked about how selfish and materialistic this world has become. It made me wonder how many times do I do things that I want to do just because I can. I don't think of the consequences or what other things I could be doing with that money or with my time. It's just all about me at that moment. Or you look across the room and you see someone sitting all alone and you don't go over and talk to then, because you don't feel like it. If you had gone over, maybe you could of made a difference in that persons life. I think this is something that I definately need to work on. I get so wrapped up in my own life that I forget about the others around me and the struggles that they are going through. If we'd only learn to share our struggles more openly then we could help each other solve them.

No comments: