Wednesday, March 7, 2007

One of those days...

So today I leave early so I can make it to my band practice on time. I made it to the university alright...but then I locked my keys in my car. Not only my keys, my purse, the combination to the locker where my saxophone was, even my cell phone. So here I am stuck up in the north parking lot. so I run down to the university and catch one of my friends, borrow their cell phone, call my parents to come with my spare key. So I'm standing by my car waiting, I had my IPod to listen to ( the whole reason I locked my keys in the car in the first place ) By the time my parents got there with the key I was late for band practice. I get to practice and Bob just laughs at me. It just wasn't my day.

No comments: