I was running late for school on friday so I was in a hurry. As I was turning onto 43rd a cattle semi was turning onto 43rd from the other direction. Comming around the corner I could see this brown liquid coming from the back of the cattle liner. It was really windy that day so this wonderful brown liquid was spraying very far. As I turned this brown liquid hit my car. Basicly I got pooped or peed on by a bunch of cows in the back of the truck. Man did it ever stink. And then because I was late for school I had to go and park my car and not wash it. It smelt so bad. I was laughing pretty hard though cause I have to admit it is quite funny.
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ewwww... ewwww... and i am a farm girl... actually that is halarious!
Welcome to the world of farming... there is cow crap everywhere...
Post a Comment